Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Congratulations To... Arkansas!

As the only team to beat LSU in the state of Louisiana this year, the Arkansas Razorbacks proved that they were better than the so-called "National Champions." It was the lesser of two evils for me last night as I struggled deciding if I should cheer for the SEC and LSU or Ohio State because of my disdain for LSU and Les Miles. Basically, it came down to the fact that I could win a portion of a fictional gambling pool that I might have been in if LSU covered 5 1/2 last night, so that's what it came down to for me. Once again, congratulations to Arkansas for being better than LSU.




















(When did kissing and licking and basically salivating on championship trophies become the common thing to do? Did you see how many Tiggers took turns tonguing the trophy after last night's game? They mine as well have been kissing each other on the mouth and proclaiming it to be "The Tiger Brokeback Nation.")

No comments: