Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ice Ice Baby


Alright, stop. Collaberate, and listen.
Double K is back and let me mention...

You did know that the University of Arkansas has a hockey team didn't you? If not, where have you been and you call yourself a University of Arkansas fan? Ashamed you should be.

The mighty Hogs on ice are 9-3 on the year, and I caught some of their stellar play on the local Jones TV station here Sunday afternoon. I watched some of the dismantling the Hogs performed on LSU recently winning 14-2. I saw a few skirmishes and witnessed some nice body checks into the boards. Poor LSU. Not only do they suck at hockey, but their team wears purple shorts. They didn't stand a chance. We got dat boot in football, and we also got dat ice boot now!

Justin Gaddy and Michael Bugbee are the Razorback badasses on ice as they lead the way for the Hogs with 24 and 20 points respectively on the season.

This post also gave me reason to post a pic of my favorite trio of hockey studs...



So, if you get a chance, it looks like Razorback hockey only has four more home games this season for you to go see.
Remaining home games:

vs. University of Louisiana-Lafayette, Fri Jan 23, 2009 at 7 pm, and Sat Jan 24th, 2009 at 7 pm at the Jones Center in Springdale

vs. University of Alabama, Fri Feb 6, 2009 at 7 pm, and Sat Feb 7, 2009, at 7 pm at the Jones Center in Springdale


(Blades of Steel for you old-school gamers)

Will Razorback hockey ever stop? Yo, I don't know.
Turn off the lights, and I'll glow

Word to your mother.

No comments: