Monday, January 5, 2009

Gearing Up For a Texas Sweep


You're next, Texas! You're next!

Texas schools to beat this season:
Texas Southern (check)
Stephen F. Austin (check)
North Texas (check)
Texas (Jan. 6th, 8:05pm)

Well, the Hogs rallied from a 2 point deficit at halftime on Saturday to take down North Texas. Personally, I DVR'd the Little Rock game and haven't even watched it yet. Not sure if I even will at this point, because it's on to bigger and better now anyway.

The University of Texass Longhorns come into Bud Walton Arena just one week after the Hogs took care of #4 Oklahoma for an ESPN2 showdown tomorrow night. Texass is a legitimate final four contending team whereas I think OU was a little bit overrated. After the Hogs win this one, SEC play gets underway with Mississippi State on Saturday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

my web site :: cash advance on debit card

Bean Recipes said...

God blless