Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Aww, Man, I Think The Clock Is Slow



Sorry my posting has been slow this week, and may be slow over these next few months. I mean Razorback basketball is over, the baseball team is in a funk, and I don't really get fired up about spring football, so this blog will probably slow down some over the next few months as we gear up for the Bobby Petrino era to begin in August. I'll still throw you some bones occasionally, and I may even try to throw in some national stories every once in a while. But, as always I will do my best to keep you up to date on any relevant fact or fictional Razorback happenings.

In one actual basketball happening, Freshman Nate Rakestraw has decided to transfer.

Coach Pelphrey had this to say about Rakestraw:

“I am a fan of Nate Rakestraw and will support him in whatever he wants to do,” Pelphrey says. “I am very, very appreciative of everything he’s done over the past year. Nate is an awesome, awesome human being who we will certainly miss.”


I am good at reading between the lines, and what he really meant was:

I am very, very appreciative of getting another scholarship to hand out to a better player. Nate is an awesome, awesome human being who wasn't going to play much for me and we will certainly miss him, but we are glad to have another scholarship that may be used on a better player.

No comments: