Monday, July 14, 2008

Chow, Levan


Well, my day has officially been ruined with yet another downer in the world of Arkansas athletics. I know this post is way late in today's instant news world, but I couldn't let it slide without a farewell to my favorite country of Georgia player of all time.

Seems that "The Tbilisi (pronounced Ball-ee-see) Baller", Arkansas freshman guard Levan Patsatsia has decided to transfer from the University of Arkansas basketball team.

A native of the country of Georgia, I wrote back in December that Patsatsia was probably the most important player on the team even though he barely got to play. My argument will never fully be realized now as "The Georgia Peach" is transferring to Pensacola (Fla.) Junior College where he'll enjoy the beaches, the bars, and the babes while raining down three point bombs next season for the Pirates of PJC.

"White Lebron" (he also wore #23) averaged 2.1 minutes per game in the nine games he appeared in last season for the Razorbacks.

Levan's final stats as a Razorback (unless he transfers back after next season... it could happen):
9 games played
3 points
3 rebounds
1 personal foul
1 blocked shot

No comments: