Tuesday, February 5, 2008

National Signing Day

I hope you all had a super Tuesday... just super. Super duper in fact.

Personally, I voted for my own write-in candidate who goes by the name of Pel-Petrino. I took Petrino’s shrewdness and strategically genius mind and combined that with Pelphrey’s intensity and his politically-correct speaking, and I came up with one hell of a candidate I think.






Anyway, every collegiate football junkie’s favorite off-season day has arrived as Wednesday is the day that high school studs from all over the country officially sign letters of intent to play at various colleges. Rest assured, The Hog Tale will have a comprehensive breakdown on the Razorback signees.
I just hope we land Delflo LaKilla IV. He’s a 6’6” 260 pound middle linebacker with 4.0 speed, a 52 inch vertical, and can play tight end and quarterback if needed. He benches 550, squats 1,500 pounds, can throw a football a quarter mile, scored a 2350 on the SAT, and is listed as the nation’s first ever 12 star recruit. While you wait to see whether the Hogs land Delflo and a whole host of other 12 star recruits, check out and vote in the Razorback Madness bracket at the link below...

Razorback Madness Tournament

Here is the link to participate in the on-going channel 40/29 voting for "The Greatest Razorback of All Time."

No comments: