Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bye Week Boredom

Slow in The Hog Tale this week. I should have the season basketball preview for you on Friday corresponding with the Hogs' first game of the season, but otherwise, it is a pretty boring week as the football team gets ready to take on Bye Week followed by The Croomer and Mississippi State next week.

Here are a few links to entertain and waste your time:

My favorite Razorback thread of the week comes from Woopig.net, and doesn't even have to do with Arkansas. It's about Texas.

Like I mentioned before, the basketball season is just days away and the Razorback Expats hop into a time machine to revisit past glory.

And a little SEC/Arkansas basketball previewing going on over at the Razorbloggers Network. Why I wasn't invited to pick games I'll never know.

No comments: