Thursday, August 21, 2008

Shout! Shout! Shout at The Hog Tale!


I'm going all gadgety gangsta on ya today. If you'll notice to the right, there is a new chat box in which I'll be soliciting you, the loyal readers, to give everyone else your best prediction on the upcoming Razorback games beginning next Saturday with Western Illinois.

So, go on with your bad self and tell everyone what you think the score is going to be or what the outcome of this week's Razorback game will look like. If you're the closest, you will be hailed as an official Hog Tale reader genius of the week (along with myself), which will earn you valuable "know-it-all expert points" of which I already have like a gazillion of. But, hey, we all have to start somewhere.

So, buck up campers, and give it your best shot, or shout. (And if you know why I used a picture of Motley Crue in this post, then you are definitely 100% red, white, and Crue.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe you are going old school and referencing the Crue's song "Shout at the Devil" with your Shout at the Hog Tale title.